Rob Di Cristoforo
Rob founded Advantia in 2008 after establishing an international profile as a high-productivity freight vehicle expert. Rob was previously the Chief Engineer at Roaduser Systems, a Principal Consultant at the Australian Road Research Board, and a Senior Manager at the National Transport Commission. He has since gone beyond mastering the design and assessment of high-productivity freight vehicles, having made significant contributions in areas such as heavy vehicle policy development, road access facilitation and knowledge transfer. Rob is known for his tenacity and a deep motivation to push boundaries when the evidence supports it. That spirit has enabled him to make an everlasting impression on Australia’s heavy vehicle industry, which is acknowledged internationally.
- Vice President Australasia & Pacific of the International Forum for Road Transport Technology
- Accredited Performance Based Standards Assessor
- Chartered Member of the Institute of Logistics and Transport
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland
- Member of the U.S. Transportation Research Board’s Truck Size and Weight Committee AT055
- Member of the U.S. Transportation Research Board’s Truck and Bus Safety Committee ANB70